Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #6571
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
When I text someone and they don’t text me back, I automatically assume that they fainted from the excitement.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:29 AM   #6572
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:35 AM   #6573
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Enough jokes. Let's dance.
That made me think of the In Living Color MC Hammer parody.

BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #6574
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
"Also bought" should have peanut butter and sliced bread.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #6575
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think I'm stupid.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #6576
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I just had a super busy day today converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #6577
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

When I exercise, I wear all black. It’s like a funeral for my fat.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:44 AM   #6578
steven522
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My wife sent me to the store to buy a candle holder. I brought back a cake. I saw it as a win-win situation. We have a nice romantic candle-lit dinner, make a wish, and then have cake.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:49 AM   #6579
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.

—Benny Hill

(This quote brought to you by the exciting iPhone and iPad game Cryptogram.)
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:18 PM   #6580
steven522

A friend of mine suggested I try out this new Mexican restaurant because they have excellent re-fried beans. If the bean re-fry is excellent, I wonder how good they are when they've only been fried once.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:38 PM   #6581
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

When I was kid, I… No wait, I still do that.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:38 PM   #6582
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
When I was kid, I… No wait, I still do that.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #6583
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Two more quotes I came upon while playing games on my iPad. (FWIW, I've discovered that the quotes in this game, while fun to solve and read, are sometimes lacking in accuracy as regards sources. These quotes are "brought to you by the exciting iPhone and iPad game Cryptogram.")

Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep. In a giant blender.
—Homer Simpson

<><><>

I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife.
—Ilie Nastase
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #6584
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I already want to take a nap tomorrow.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #6585
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I can’t decide if people who wear pajamas in public have given up on life or are living it to the fullest.