Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-08-2011, 06:33 AM   #1
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Tad Williams in ebook. Could this be the start of something beautiful?

Noticed that Shadowheart is now available for Kindle in the Amazon store.

Could this be a sign of things to come?

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Ooo, Tad Williams! I hope more of his books show up as ebooks-- I've been wanting to read War of the Flowers but I only have the hardback version and the size of it is somewhat off-putting (~700 pages and pretty heavy, too). An ebook version would be amazing!
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2011, 06:09 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I've bought Tailchaser's Song over a year ago already...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #4
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdbrainbb View Post
Ooo, Tad Williams! I hope more of his books show up as ebooks-- I've been wanting to read War of the Flowers but I only have the hardback version and the size of it is somewhat off-putting (~700 pages and pretty heavy, too). An ebook version would be amazing!
Can't find War of the Flowers - but if you've the means to handle Sony format using methods of which we dare not speak, quite a few of his books seem to be available in the Sony ReaderStore.

http://ebookstore.sony.com/search?keyword=tad+williams

However, I'm a non-US citizen and my prospects are somewhat less.

Regards
Caleb
Old 02-10-2011, 07:36 AM   #5
caleb72
Indie Advocate

And Diesel also has some more from him:

http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/author/...results/1.html

Again - Aussies need not apply.

Regards
Caleb
Advert
Old 02-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
That's too bad about War of the Flowers... that fat, stand-alone novel is the only one in his repertoire that I'm willing to purchase at this time.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Can't find War of the Flowers - but if you've the means to handle Sony format using methods of which we dare not speak, quite a few of his books seem to be available in the Sony ReaderStore.

http://ebookstore.sony.com/search?keyword=tad+williams
Sony hasn't had LRF books in their bookstore since Dec 2009. 100% EPUB.
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #8
mrstad
mrstad began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hello peeps, pleased to find this thread. This is Tad's manager, biz partner, &, ahem, wife. All his books will be out there as e-books eventually, if not, indeed, soon. It's a difficult process, however, because ebook rights don't exist in many publishers' contracts, and there are few guidelines for negotiating them. And book publishing works to old rules that are slow and growingly outdated. It will happen eventually. The new titles will however be rapidly published in e-book format. Thanks for caring about Tad's books enough to be discussing them! I'm @mrstad on Twitter, or deborah.shazam@batnet.com.
mrstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #9
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Welcome to MobileRead, mrstad!

I love your husband's books, but they take up so much room on my bookshelf and are so heavy when I take them down to read!
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote