Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
radiotales
Plugh
radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Pandigital and Kindle3
Wyckoff, Capwell: The Mystery Hunters On Special Detail,V1,1 May 2011

This is pretty typical of the boy's books prevalent during the '30s.
Not as well known as the Hardy Boys, but they were popular enough to
spawn a Mystery Hunters series.

I have a number of books from this genre. but they are difficult to OCR
and I don't know if there is enough interest to justify the effort.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
radiotales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:11 AM   #2
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 3 3G + WI-FI
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiotales View Post
This is pretty typical of the boy's books prevalent during the '30s.
Not as well known as the Hardy Boys, but they were popular enough to
spawn a Mystery Hunters series.
I have a number of books from this genre. but they are difficult to OCR
and I don't know if there is enough interest to justify the effort.
Yes please more. And at the risk of being selfish, perhaps in .mobi also for those of us not so good at converting. But irregardless thanks for all the time and hard work.
BrowseTheStacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
radiotales
Plugh
radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!radiotales rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Pandigital and Kindle3
The real gotcha is that the paper is so brittle it tends to break.
Right now the only solution that I can think of is to scan them with a pair
of digital cameras. A little more than I want to get into right now.
radiotales is offline   Reply With Quote