Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
Adolfo00
Adolfo00 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Annotations plug-in

Hi,
I need to save same annotation when i read on Calibre,Do you know if there are some plugs-in to do that ?..I 'm searching on the web but i haven't found nothing about that..
There is a only one ebook-device that allows to do that with calibre and it is Kindle, but I need to do that on my pc and on my ebook ,i don't want buy another one only to do that..

please answer me soon
Thanks
Adolfo
Adolfo00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Welcome

Hi Adolfo,

have a look at this thread. Maybe if you re post your question there you will get a faster answer.

A good introduction to this Forum is here
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Adolfo and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
Adolfo00
Adolfo00 began at the beginning.

Device: none
thanks, I didn't uderstand that I post it on a bad thread.
Adolfo00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi Adolfo and welcome to MR. You didn't post on a bad thread - there was just a better locations for you question. Hope you found what you were looking for
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #6
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotations, plugs-in, store message, store note