Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-03-2016, 01:42 AM   #1
stefanbooks
stefanbooks began at the beginning.

Device: none
***FREE KINDLE MEDITATION BOOK*** TILL MAY 3rd

**FREE** for limited time (May1-May3). Kindle Store. Grab a copy!

(Please check it is currently free in your time zone.)

http://www.amazon.com/Easily-Learn-M..._156440011_f_3
stefanbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:17 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Out of curiosity why have the end date be today when you just posted it?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 01:57 AM   #3
stefanbooks
stefanbooks began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi crich70.

I only found this forum the day I posted this message. I also advertised the free offer on a number of other sites. As it is my first book and this was my first free Kindle Store promotion, I'm still very much learning as I go along. I did attempt to extend the free promo until the 5th; but by the time I attempted the change on the 3rd, the Amazon system would not allow me to do this without gap days. I now know this for next time.

I hope to do another free offer again sometime in the not too distant future. In the Kindle Select programme that I'm enrolled in, I'm only permitted to offer five free days in every 90 days.

[Promotional content deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-06-2016 at 06:02 AM.
stefanbooks is offline   Reply With Quote