Notices

Old 06-13-2011, 04:38 AM   #1
Toastedpine
Connoisseur
Toastedpine doesn't litterToastedpine doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Touch
Kobo Touch Easter Egg

Found this on the Kobo Facebook, posted by Cody Wu:
i found the hidden easter egg for the touch.
go to settings > about kobo touch > 4th page > tap on the name richard penner.
bam! sudoku.
Toastedpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:42 AM   #2
Kluyg
Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kluyg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Sony PRS-950
haha, great easter egg
Kluyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
Brilliant!
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Sudoku? Oh no, I'm going to be very tempted to play with this often. (The poker game of the previous versions did nothing for me.)
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:26 AM   #5
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastedpine View Post
Found this on the Kobo Facebook, posted by Cody Wu:
i found the hidden easter egg for the touch.
go to settings > about kobo touch > 4th page > tap on the name richard penner.
bam! sudoku.
omg i love it soduko... sweet
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #6
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I wish the original had that.

Last edited by The Terminator; 09-08-2011 at 06:17 PM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
And lol.. I was in Chapters and showed this to some of the staff
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:40 PM   #8
La Coccinelle
Connoisseur
La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.La Coccinelle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo (original)
I've never even bothered to look for the poker game on my Kobo. Who wants poker?!

On the other hand, if I had sudoku on my Kobo, I'd probably play more than read. :P
La Coccinelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #9
wes101
Zealot
wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Coccinelle View Post
I've never even bothered to look for the poker game on my Kobo. Who wants poker?!

On the other hand, if I had sudoku on my Kobo, I'd probably play more than read. :P
it also had blackjack
wes101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:52 AM   #10
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
i tried it last night but gave up, will have to give it another go and maybe try finishing one.
this was my real first go at it, i had to google it to learn how to play lol.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:55 AM   #11
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
i tried it last night but gave up, will have to give it another go and maybe try finishing one.
this was my real first go at it, i had to google it to learn how to play lol.
I think it defaults to a medium or hard level game. If you close the game through the icon at the bottom right, you'll have the option of starting a game at a different level. Since you're new to it, I'd try "easy" at first until you get the hang of the strategy involved.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:04 AM   #12
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sao View Post
I think it defaults to a medium or hard level game. If you close the game through the icon at the bottom right, you'll have the option of starting a game at a different level. Since you're new to it, I'd try "easy" at first until you get the hang of the strategy involved.
ahh nice to know. i did quit out and it took me to that main menu but thanks for letting me know it defaults to medium. will def try out easy and work my way up.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #13
Suzanna
Living in the past

I just had another look at this and there's a level below easy - simple.

Definitely an addicting game once you get the hang of it.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #14
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
bug in suduko?

Has anyone played this game on the touch to completion?

If so Can you advise if ti aknowledges that you finished the game?

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #15
george.talusan
Kobo Developer Intern
george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.george.talusan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo
It does.
george.talusan is offline   Reply With Quote