Notices

Old 03-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
lorisgirl
Super newbie
lorisgirl began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad 2nd Edition
Talking Hi from Sao Paulo!

Hi everyone!

My name is Laura, I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I just bought my first ebook reader, an iLiad 2nd Edition, and it hasn't arrived yet, so I'm eager to get my hands on it!

It's hard to say if I made a good option or not, I read thouroughly the forum before deciding, but the thing that did it for me is the possibility of adding new components and hacking it. It seemed to me that the iLiad is a great platform for that, and it also has wi-fi (Kindle is crap here, since we cannot use the best feature -- access)!!

Anyway, just saying hi and crossing my fingers that the iRex shop delivers it really fast
lorisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello, Laura, and welcome to MobileRead.

Be sure and download some of our free books here as soon as you get your reader.....and enjoy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi Laura and welcome to the forum! Hope your new reader arrives soon so you can get reading on it. I'm sure you will love it.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:05 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Laura and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know how you like your iLiad once it arrives
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello lorisgirl
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert