Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-12-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
wolw
-= Balsa flies better =-
wolw can extract oil from cheesewolw can extract oil from cheesewolw can extract oil from cheesewolw can extract oil from cheesewolw can extract oil from cheesewolw can extract oil from cheesewolw can extract oil from cheesewolw can extract oil from cheese

Device: Amazon Kindle 3, Kindle Voyage
K5 Margin issues ?

On my K3 I have to manually change my preferred margin width in the .pref file. Is that issue solved on the K5 or do you still have to do it manually (if possible) ?

I'm still perfectly satisfied with my K3 but it's w/o 3G, and I don't want to end up with no new books to read like I did on vacation last year...
3G, the dictionary and the smaller size is what attracts me.

Peter
wolw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/JBPa...Reader_Margins
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert