Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Wheres that Duck?

Hey All...

Where's that Duck, daffy got off to? I hope the Ninja squirrels haven't got 'er.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
here we go again... bob, i think you need to spend more time in the lounge : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34978

maybe we should send out a search party. anybody know where she lives ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
here we go again... bob, i think you need to spend more time in the lounge : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34978
Yea like I have time for that. Sorry... I just missed my friend.

BOb
Old 01-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yea like I have time for that. Sorry... I just missed my friend.

BOb
you're saying you have a life ??? i'm not sure that's allowed.

but yes, a lot of people miss that crazy duck. i hope she shows up again soon.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
you're saying you have a life ??? i'm not sure that's allowed.
My life is highly enriched by my participation here. It is also a big time sink. I stopped participating in the lounge alot because I really was spending too much time here. Heck, I still do. As you can see from my posts at all times of they day. Shh... don't tell my employer.

BOb
Old 01-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
My life is highly enriched by my participation here. It is also a big time sink. I stopped participating in the lounge alot because I really was spending too much time here. Heck, I still do. As you can see from my posts at all times of they day. Shh... don't tell my employer.

BOb
oh, believe me, i know what you mean... don't tell my clients. (i don't have the willpower to leave the llounge.)
Old 01-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
oh, believe me, i know what you mean... don't tell my clients.
Perhaps, unlike us, she's realized that if she stays away, she gets much more done and has much more of a REAL life!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Perhaps, unlike us, she's realized that if she stays away, she gets much more done and has much more of a REAL life!
what ? i realise that. i just don't do anything about it.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Sadly, I know exactly how you feel.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I think desertg was referring to Daffy.

BOb
Old 01-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
I think desertg was referring to Daffy.

BOb
i know she was ; i was replying to "unlike us". it's not unlike me ; i realise that too.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #12
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
And, I'm still worried. How long is she allowed to be away before someone goes out to LA and hunts her down??
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #13
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

The Duck

I received a message from 'the duck'.

She was out of town for the holidays, and is just taking a break.

She is fine.

Hopefully she'll be back soon, and wants to let everyone know she appreciates the concern shown by all of us.

So now we can all relax!
Old 01-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
I received a message from 'the duck'.

She was out of town for the holidays, and is just taking a break.

She is fine.

Hopefully she'll be back soon, and wants to let everyone know she appreciates the concern shown by all of us.

So now we can all relax!
well thank god for that !!!

that'll teach her to leave us all alone like that...
Old 01-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
So now we can all relax!
Phew. Now maybe I will be able to get some sleep tonight.

BOb