Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-03-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Box.net free upgrade to 50 GB

OK, I know that this is not exactly related to e-books, but some people like to have a copy of their library online. If you login to your box.net account through their Android app your personal storage is increased from 5 GB to 50 GB. The offer is valid until Friday, 23 March (i.e. you need to login before that - from what I understood the increased storage remains).
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
This offer is also extended to the Blackberry Playbook app.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
I grabbed the 50GB when they offered it to iOS users and its really useful for backing up ebooks and photos. They are small files so they fit in the 100mb file size limit. I have 5GB of books and 10GB of photos backed up with it now.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Thanks, slex, this should be very useful, particularly because I'm close to maxing out my dropbox account with work stuff. This will allow me to free up space by moving my personal materials to box.
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I logged on K Fire app -- no upgrade.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Put app on phone -- got upgrade!
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I took big advantage of this, and have pretty much converted half the office to box-ites.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
got it! thanks for this! I don't use it for books, I use dropbox for that, but I DO use box.net for music and other things! Awesome!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #9
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Posted here a couple of weeks ago:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=170114
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote