Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
despgreene
despgreene began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Read an eBook Week - free ebooks

As part of 'Read an ebook Week' I have made my multi-format ebooks totally free for week - go to www.smashwords.com/profile/view/desgreene - enjoy!!
despgreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thank you for the heads up - downloaded 'About Time'
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Thank you! I downloaded all 3...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:24 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good luck, Despgreene. This year's REBW is going to be bigger than ever. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
daesdaemar
Addict
daesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 3, iPad 3
I would love to read one of your books, but Smashwords isn't working for me. I enter the "RFREE" code and the cart then shows the book for free, but the cart still shows the monetary total and wants to charge me with PayPal or a credit card.
daesdaemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
You're talking about Despgreene's books, Daesdaemar, and not BeWrite Books titles. Sorry, I had to add that because your post is ambiguous. Despgreene should drop a line to the Smashwords team and fix that hitch. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:44 PM   #7
daesdaemar
Addict
daesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 3, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
You're talking about Despgreene's books, Daesdaemar, and not BeWrite Books titles. Sorry, I had to add that because your post is ambiguous. Despgreene should drop a line to the Smashwords team and fix that hitch. Best wishes. Neil
Thanks for the explanation.
daesdaemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:26 AM   #8
despgreene

Hope you like 'About Time'

'Couples' is a lighter quirkier novel - one for the holidays!

'The Island' while heavier in content is worth wading through for its philosophical insights.

If you get a chance to post a review I'd be very grateful.

Des
Old 03-12-2010, 07:30 AM   #9
despgreene

Smashwords download problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by daesdaemar View Post
Thanks for the explanation.
Sorry for the glitches in downloading but Mark Coker at Smashwords has said that the demand on their systems was so great that the servers crashed and were non-available for a long period. happily the problem has now been resolved and downloads are working fine.

If you have any problems please come back to me and I'll do my best to resolve them.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:34 AM   #10
despgreene

Free eBooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Thank you for the heads up - downloaded 'About Time'
Thanks for your interest - hope you like it and feel free to download 'Couples' and 'The Island' - or pass on info to your family/friends who may be interested.

The offer ends tomorrow!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:36 AM   #11
despgreene

Free eBooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Good luck, Despgreene. This year's REBW is going to be bigger than ever. Cheers. Neil
Thanks Neil, Good luck with your own efforts!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:38 AM   #12
despgreene

Free eBooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
Thank you! I downloaded all 3...
Thanks - hope you enjoy. Feel free to give a review if you like. Feedback always welcome.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:32 AM   #13
despgreene

Offer ends tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by daesdaemar View Post
I would love to read one of your books, but Smashwords isn't working for me. I enter the "RFREE" code and the cart then shows the book for free, but the cart still shows the monetary total and wants to charge me with PayPal or a credit card.
Have you had success with download? If not I will check on problem with Smashwords.

www.smashwords.com/profile/view/desgreene
Old 03-12-2010, 08:40 AM   #14
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
No problems with the download, I just downloaded all three
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:55 AM   #15
despgreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
No problems with the download, I just downloaded all three
Great! Hope you enjoy!

Reviews/comments would be a delight!