Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Moon + Reader Pro and accidental chapter and page switch

Anyone have the problem of brushing the screen with an up or down gesture (to move away a piece of dust, for instance) and having it change chapters or pages? This keeps happening to me even though I have all gestures set to none. I have most on screen controls set to none actually. Am I missing something? I'm thinking it's a glitch?

Also, sometimes when I try to go back a page it brings up the options bar even though I don't have it set to do that. It's supposed to go back a page. Most times it does, but lately it's pulling up the options bar every, say, 1 out of 10 times. Very annoying.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:40 PM   #2
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another odd thing is every single time I open my book now I get a message in a blue box saying swipe down to exit full screen. This never happened previously, but started like a week ago and happens every time now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-13-14-34-32.png
Views:	245
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	121676  
Advert
Old 04-14-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
For your second issue, it sounds like you have "Immersive Mode" turned on. In the "Miscellaneous" settings, the first item is "Full Screen Mode". Click the cog wheel to the right and un-check "Immersive Mode", then click "OK".
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:27 PM   #4
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
For your second issue, it sounds like you have "Immersive Mode" turned on. In the "Miscellaneous" settings, the first item is "Full Screen Mode". Click the cog wheel to the right and un-check "Immersive Mode", then click "OK".
Ah, that was it, thank you so much!