Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
_PK_
_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'_PK_ knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T1
DRM Issue/Question

Hi - I bought my T1 last Dec and at the time bought 5 or 6 books at the Kobo store (along with 1 free book at the Reader store). I loaded these directly onto my T1. About a month later, I installed Calibre along with the add-on that stripes DRM. Since that time, any book I've bought has been loaded onto calibre and then installed on my T1.

Today I noticed that all of the books I bought at the beginning have now been given .epub extensions in their title on my T1 (ie BookTitle.epub). When I tried to open one it would not open due to DRM.

Any idea why this would suddenly happen? Nothing has occurred to my T1 -- no resets, etc). All my other books open. This is more a curiosity for me because I simply reloaded these books into calibre and then installed them on my T1 (after deleting the ones that didn't open). They all work fine now.
_PK_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
No idea. I'd guess that somehow your T1 became unauthorised for your ADE account.

I'm glad you got it sorted out. (Calibre plugin from Alf?)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert