Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 12-21-2007, 12:48 AM   #1
Starfish
Connoisseur
Starfish doesn't litterStarfish doesn't litterStarfish doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Buchan, John: The Thirty-Nine Steps vers.1 Dec. 21 '07

Hi,

Here is John Buchan's best-known thriller: The Thirty-nine Steps.

Starfish
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Thirty-Nine Steps.lrf (263.8 KB, 759 views)
Starfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:38 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You're welcome to do your own versions of course, but I've already posted all of the Richard Hannay books here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2007, 11:42 AM   #3
Starfish
Connoisseur

Sorry, Harry. I searched the archives, and your collection didn't show up.

Starfish
Old 12-21-2007, 12:45 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It doesn't matter - just wanted to save you the duplicated work!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:02 PM   #5
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Starfish, if you click on the 'author/title' heading on the top left of the Ebooks section you will find that the books mysteriously arrange themselves into aphabetical order by author.
Also, doing an author search using the Ebooks search button on the top right of the bar is useful.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2007, 04:27 PM   #6
Starfish
Connoisseur

Thanks, Patricia. But I always search the archives before I upload a book, and when I searched Buchan, John, I found only three listed, and for reasons I can't fathom, HarryT's collection wasn't among them. I was surprised not to find it, because it's so well known. I have searched the archives since HarryT posted, and there it is. Go figure. sigh.

Starfish