Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
librarianchat
librarianchat began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Transformer Prime

Who is with me on getting one of these bad boys?

Going to blow the iPad 2 right out of the water.
librarianchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I've definately got my eye on one.

I'll wait for the initial rush to end first and see how other users rate it, but I suspect I'll get one anyway.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
JxK
Enthusiast
JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JxK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, NC CM 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by librarianchat View Post
Who is with me on getting one of these bad boys?

Going to blow the iPad 2 right out of the water.
The transformer prime is arguably the best android tablet on the market right now, and I'm not going to argue. That said, the ipad 2 is soon to be replaced with the ipad 3, so for those who are OS agnostic at least, the prime's reign as top dog may be short lived.
JxK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Still very happy with the Transformer I've got, but that doesn't mean I'm not lusting after the Prime. Now if they come out with a nice 7" I'll be all over it!
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #5
Lyor
Enthusiast
Lyor began at the beginning.

Device: Fire HDX7 Sony PRS-950, , Galaxy Note 10.1 & Tab 7+, Nook STR & HD+
What she said!!!
Lyor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
nursedude
Zealot
nursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankindnursedude has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo (Original), KT, iPad 1, iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd gen
I'm still happy with the first model of the Asus Transformer and am really looking forward to the next version of android.
nursedude is offline   Reply With Quote