Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 04:42 AM   #1
ericastillwell
ericastillwell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
broken sony reader for sale

Hi all,

I bought my sony reader a few months back and somehow managed to break the screen (I was careless with it in my backpack). I don't want to pay the exorbitant Sony price to fix it (would be cheaper to buy a new one, I think, but I'm not ready to plop down that much money right now).

So, I would be happy to sell my broken Reader to someone who can use it for parts (battery, 1gb memory stick, charger, case, whatever).

I have no idea what to ask for it, I'll just see what replies I get. PM me with what you're willing to pay if you're interested.

-Erica
Old 07-25-2007, 05:07 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If you live in the USA, you You could try to purchase a new Reader via the credit card offer and get it for about $60 if approved.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:18 AM   #3
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Ouch! Having gotten mine from outside the US, with every hardship involved, that is my worst nightmare. I would suggest to everyone to plunk down for a hardcover, and get a good one!
Closed Thread