Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Lucilla
Lucilla began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 600
is Adobe Digital Editions pre-installed?

Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying the PRS 700. Does anyone know if Adobe Digital Editions is part of the software installation?

thanks.
Lucilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Adobe Digital Editions would have to be downloaded from http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/. Then you'll register/activate it and once done, connect your Reader and register that and then you'll be all set. eBook Library will be able to copy ADE content and deal with collections.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Lucilla!

I have never used ADE on my 700, but I do love my reader. I was a little worried that they were discontinueing the model, but am intrigued by the 600. While you are here, be sure and check out all the free ebooks you can download in either the Epub or Lrf format. If you have any other questions about the 700, we have a dedicated forum for the Sony 700 where you might find the answers and if not, is the best place to post them. Enjoy.

Happy Reading.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote