Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
RJPineiro
RJPineiro began at the beginning.

Device: none
$2.99 for Bestsellin author R.J. Pineiro's Global Climate Thriller, MELTDOWN

Dear MobileRead's Community

I’m pleased to announce the release of MELTDOWN, a global climate thriller that explores the threat-multiplier danger of eco-terrorism in a warming world. Living the eco-friendly brand, I have chosen to publish this work paperless through Amazon's electronic book service, which can be easily downloaded to the Kindle, Apple’s iPhone and iTouch, or even your personal computer. Amazon is offering this title at the introductory price of $2.99 per download.

Description: Renown global climate scientists Natasha Shakhiva and Konrad Malone join forces with Erika Baxter from the Department of Defense’s new Global Climate Counterterrorism Unit to combat Eco-Terrorist Dragan Kiersted, who is committed to destroy the world by accelerating the effects of global warming with frightening acts of ecological terrorism.

For ordering information, click here: http://www.amazon.com/MELTDOWN-ebook...9685203&sr=8-2

You can always reach me at this email and through my website at www.rjpineiro.com

Thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

God Bless,

--R.J.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Meltdown Cover 3.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	40670  
RJPineiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Looks to be interested and the right price, but is it available in any other format besides Kindle?
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
RJPineiro

My understanding from Amazon is that you can download any of their ebooks also into the iPhone and iPod Touch. That's the only readers that I know are available for the time being, in addition to the "Kindle-for-PC" free woftware download so you can read them on a notebook PC. Thanks for ther query. --R.J.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #4
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJPineiro View Post
My understanding from Amazon is that you can download any of their ebooks also into the iPhone and iPod Touch. That's the only readers that I know are available for the time being, in addition to the "Kindle-for-PC" free woftware download so you can read them on a notebook PC. Thanks for ther query. --R.J.
Hey RJ, you might want to check out Smashwords if you're wanting to offer your latest in some more formats, so that people with non-Kindle readers can buy it too
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:47 AM   #5
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Hey RJ, you might want to check out Smashwords if you're wanting to offer your latest in some more formats, so that people with non-Kindle readers can buy it too
Also, a book costing $2.99 at Amazon actually cost $4.99 for everyone not living in America...

You'll get a lot of business, if you upload to smashwords.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
RJPineiro

Thanks for the feedback. Will look into smashwords as another venue . . . --R.J.