Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
killa
killa began at the beginning.

Device: none
Metadata for Italian books

Hi!
I love Calbre!thank you for creating it.

I have this problem:
I have lots of book in Italian, (it's because I'm Italian!) so I have to add metadata manually.
It's a very long and a very boring provess.
So I wanted to ask if there was an istruction manual for creating a Calibre plugin that make Calibre search matadata for Italian book? (like Tellico does!)
Can you help?

thank you
killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:44 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
There is.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #3
killa
killa began at the beginning.

Device: none
thank you!! I'll begin studing it
killa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
italian, metadata, plugin development