Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
Chrasty
Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Kindle Paperwhite - Books show as Documents

Hello, I've had my new Paperwhite for a few days now and I am loving it! The display is amazing and I don't have any of the problems mentioned here.

Anyway, I've put some of my books in my Paperwhite using Calibre and some of the books show as Documents and not as Books. I have seen a few mentions of this problem here, but never a solution. Has anyone figured it out? Does it need a special tag in Calibre or something?

Thanks!
Chrasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Yes, it's been solved. NiLuJe covers it well in this thread.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ht=calibre+tag
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
Chrasty
Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Thanks! I will give it a try
Chrasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Good luck.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Yes, it's been solved. NiLuJe covers it well in this thread.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ht=calibre+tag
Totally offtopic: I like the orange search highlight.
copyrite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #6
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Totally offtopic: I like the orange search highlight.
LOL. I left tracks!