Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-09-2007, 09:24 AM   #1
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket; Hiebook; N700; Sony 505; Kindle DX ...
libprs500 and the NYTimes

...waiting for my 505 to arrive in a few days, I'm trying to acclimatate myself with the software: I was in particular very happy to discover that there is a way of getting the NYTimes on the Sony.

Using libprs500 - last version installed today - I downloaded the NYTimes, but although I'm sure I put the correct username/password (I tried 5 times, and even reregistered!) the downloaded content was only ~ 9 MB of headlines, each ending with the notification that the articles content is subscriber-only.

Same problem, any of you?

thanks!

Alessandro
alexxxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
See here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=37
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:57 AM   #3
ddavtian
Addict
ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sage, Elipsa, Oasis, Galaxy Tab 8U, S22U
I can confirm, Kovid fixed it in the latest version.
ddavtian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:06 AM   #4
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket; Hiebook; N700; Sony 505; Kindle DX ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddavtian View Post
I can confirm, Kovid fixed it in the latest version.
is the version you're talking about available as plain download, or is it some kind of CVS, dev-only sourcecode? Because I checked the error on the binary downloaded last friday...

Alessandro
alexxxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 09:34 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxxm View Post
is the version you're talking about available as plain download, or is it some kind of CVS, dev-only sourcecode? Because I checked the error on the binary downloaded last friday...

Alessandro
Last week's version is not the version that is up now. 0.4.19 is the current version.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote