Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 07-31-2015, 02:06 PM   #1
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Jacobs, Joseph: Indian Fairy Tales (Illustrated). V.1, 31 July 2015

Here's the second installment in the Jacobs/Batten Fairy tales series. All I said about the greatness of this duo here is equally, if not more, true for these Indian Fairy Tales.

Here, Jacobs' Notes about the origins of the tales and how they are the source of many European stories are a fascinating read; so you don't have to be afraid of falling asleep...

The scan quality for this volume was much better than for the Celtic Fairy Tales - hi-res jp2 instead of low-res tiff - so I ended up with a slightly larger file size; I think it's worth it, though. And of course I could have done so much more to improve the images, but there's a point when you have to stop if you don't want to go crazy.

Enjoy.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover5i.png
Views:	608
Size:	296.4 KB
ID:	140680   Click image for larger version

Name:	demon2.png
Views:	594
Size:	376.6 KB
ID:	140681   Click image for larger version

Name:	p006a-w900.png
Views:	579
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	140682   Click image for larger version

Name:	p134b-w450.png
Views:	594
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	140684  
Attached Files
File Type: epub Jacobs-IndianFairyTales-V1.epub (6.48 MB, 722 views)

Last edited by doubleshuffle; 07-31-2015 at 03:00 PM.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 04:28 PM   #2
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Thanks very much for these .
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert