Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Sony Reader Hacked – Now Runs Kindle, ezPDF, and more (video)

Old news for the Folks in the SONY thread. But for the Android group here the SONY device has been rooted.

Quote:
Sony Reader Hacked – Now Runs Kindle, ezPDF, and more (video)

I now have the Kindle Android app running on my PRS-T1, and I got it from the Amazon Appstore. The app turns the page a little slower than my K4, but it does run. I’ve sent several ebooks to the T1 and I even downloaded a library book. The T1′s page turn buttons don’t work with the Kindle app, but the rest of the app works just like it should (bookmarks, highlights, etc).

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote