Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-01-2009, 08:21 AM   #46
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Congrats!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #47
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Oh, my. Me? Gee, thanks, Alexander! But.....but.....I wasn't supposed to win. If I won a device I was going to redirect it to someone else but since he doesn't have a device I can't redirect my voucher to him. What to do?! I don't want it!! (massive internal waves of lust and guilt rolling over my being intermixing, intertwining, constructively and destructively interfering)

Okay, I've thrown the usernames of a couple dozen non-mod friends here into a hat. And the winner is:
yvanleterrible
It's his (please)!

And congrats to all the other winners!

PORTUGAL!!!

(I should get a map and find where that is.)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #48
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh, vr, but we chose you especially ! well, i am glad that you are happy to win, even if you don't keep your prize !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #49
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, vr, but we chose you especially ! well, i am glad that you are happy to win, even if you don't keep your prize !
Don't be sad. I'm really happy! But even happier for Le Terrible now. I'm so giddy I could........(doggie faints dead away)
Old 07-01-2009, 08:57 AM   #50
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

well as long as you're happy, that's what matters !!
Advert
Old 07-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #51
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Oh, my. Me? Gee, thanks, Alexander! But.....but.....I wasn't supposed to win. If I won a device I was going to redirect it to someone else but since he doesn't have a device I can't redirect my voucher to him. What to do?! I don't want it!! (massive internal waves of lust and guilt rolling over my being intermixing, intertwining, constructively and destructively interfering)

Okay, I've thrown the usernames of a couple dozen non-mod friends here into a hat. And the winner is:
yvanleterrible
It's his (please)!

And congrats to all the other winners!
I knew it, the prize should have been a bacon vouchers, not book vouchers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post

PORTUGAL!!!

(I should get a map and find where that is.)
It's the green-red next to Germany
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:59 AM   #52
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
I knew it, the prize should have been a bacon vouchers, not book vouchers
arg ! a flaw in our cunning plan !

Quote:
Old 07-01-2009, 09:12 AM   #53
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
I knew that. No, I really did!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:36 AM   #54
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Name:  congrats-smilie.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  2.4 KB to all the winners,

and to the winners that passed their winnings on to others who were not winners, but are now winners, or should I say the recipient winners of the passing on of the winnings by the winners who originally won and selflessly passed their winnings on to those who originally didn't win, but have now won because the first winners chose for them to receive their winnings instead.

I think we're all winners just for being here and being a part of a group of winners and non-winners alike, who are really all winners for belonging to a forum that does this sort of giving of winnings.

Wait . . . what give-away contest?
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #55
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Yea Click image for larger version

Name:	taolmor090100405.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	31497
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #56
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
And I'm re-re-gifting my re-gift to Krisk, because she just can't seem to catch a break lately. Poor thing has been having a horrible year!

Moejoe always makes me smile with his stories and now with his generosity. I hope that Krisk gets as much happiness from this gift as I got from Moejoe.

Congrats to Over!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:09 AM   #57
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Just to let you know, when this re-gifting gets around to me, I'm planning on spending it, because I'm such a miserable, greedy bastich that way, sometimes.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #58
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Just to let you know, when this re-gifting gets around to me, I'm planning on spending it, because I'm such a miserable, greedy bastich that way, sometimes.
Your happiness is all the reward we need anyway. :genuflects, stumbles, pratfalls, pulls oneself upright in a very unladylike fashion, adjust girdle and/or hat, blows out a big puff of air, then looks about dazedly and wonders where the cheesecake might be found:
Old 07-01-2009, 12:53 PM   #59
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Shoot, I'd already decided what books I was going to buy but then I saw Moejoe's response. If these gift certificates can help those kids or even just make their treatment more bearable, mine goes to DixieGal as well.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #60
DixieGal
Hi There!

Wait! What's happening here?

No no no! You are so sweet and generous, and deserve the books! Thank you anyway, but I must decline. Besides, I already gave Moejoe's to Krisk. Geez, you all are much too generous! Trebucheting a kiss to you in 3... 2... 1... SMACK!

Last edited by DixieGal; 07-01-2009 at 01:48 PM.