Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
jpmorgan49
jpmorgan49
jpmorgan49 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Hello from Kindle2 owner

Hi, I am a new Kindle2 owner and loving it. I have Lurked here several times and find it a very interesting Forum. I look forward to participating...
jp
jpmorgan49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorgan49 View Post
Hi, I am a new Kindle2 owner and loving it. I have Lurked here several times and find it a very interesting Forum. I look forward to participating...
jp
Welcome to MobileRead, JP. Be sure and check out the free books available here and many other places...Here is a good link to start with.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43794
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi jp and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello JP & welcome to MobileRead. We're glad you've not only joined us, but have posted a message introducing yourself. It's a friendly group around here and we're all (or I *think* all) interested in electronic book readers, books in general, and reading. Some of use are geeks, some are educators, and some may even be both! Please jump into conversations and let us get to know you better.

And, for your Kindle enjoyment, download MobileRead's Mobipocket Download Guide, which is a catalog of all the books here at MobileRead which you can read on your Kindle. Once you've gotten the Download Guide on your Kindle, you can then use the links in it to download any of the books directly into the Kindle over the Whispernet connection.

Have a good time here at MobileRead.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
jpmorgan49
jpmorgan49
jpmorgan49 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
I've downloaded the "Mobipocket Download Guide" so many books so little time. :-)
jpmorgan49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #6
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the board! Sounds like you've got a great start!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote