Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-14-2002, 02:02 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Angry

Ok I admit: I suck at Photoshop

Is anyone able to help me with a nice logo for this forum (and maybe some other gfx upgrades or/and ideas)?

I am sure almost everyone here is better than I am, so pleeaaase help me!!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 11:42 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Talking

Thanks to DanDee for the very nice Turcic Banner
Advert
Old 02-12-2003, 11:06 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Ok,

I really don't like my site layout (both site and forum). I am sure you feel the same. I am thinking of redoing everything - but I really could need your help.

Among those 570 user registrations so far, isn't there someone who could help me with artistic ideas?
Old 02-12-2003, 04:14 PM   #4
zorro_ksig8
zorro_ksig8 is on a distinguished road

What kind of ideas do you have in mind?
zorro_ksig8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 04:18 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Basically ideas for how to change the layout in this forum. New buttons, new background tiles, a new logo....
Advert