Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
KenLang
Ken Lang
KenLang began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
"Walking Among the Dead: True Stories from a Homicide Detective" ebook

True Crime Fans,

As a former homicide detective from the State of Maryland, I've written and published my first book, Walking Among the Dead: True Stories from a Homicide Detective.

This book is unlike any other true crime book in that it immerses the reader right into the scenes, behind the crime scene tape, and shows you how we really solve these cases... the 3rd person novel approach in it's writing let's you experience each case!

This book is beginning to grab the attention of many in the writing world... in fact, Red Willow Digital Press has already signed me on for the sequel, Standing in Deaths Shadow.

So if true crime is your thing... this book is your next read!

-Ken Lang

www.kenlangstudios.com
kenlangstudios@gmail.com
www.RedWillowDigitalPress.com
KenLang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
murder, true crime