Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 09:15 AM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Unable to Authorize Computer with new Sony software?

Greetings,

I downloaded the new Sony software but it will not let me authorize my computer. Under My Account it shows that I have no computers authorized, so I haven't run out of spaces. But when I try to authorize it, it says "Sorry we are not able to activate your device, you have reaced the maximum number of allowed activations. Error Code (2023).

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I believe that you are allowed to authorise up to 6 devices, one of which must be a computer.

I think that you had best send an email to Sony, so that they can sort the problem out.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2009, 11:27 PM   #3
vagosv
vagosv began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Sony now uses Adobe ASC4 Content Server, this issue is not related with them but with the Adobe Support. now they are the ones who operate the activations, so you should call them to Increase the amount of devices that you can Activate.
vagosv is offline   Reply With Quote