Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-26-2009, 03:00 AM   #1
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Wiki - Visual Kindle Guide.

I have Kindle 1 & Python 2.6

Knowing that my desktop computer was about to expire; even thought it's been maintained over six years, I put all that I would need on a portable disk.

the "pycryto - adekeyver3.pyw - and all else" comes up "no console".

In the Wiki - Visual Guide, it says that "PDF's on the Kindle is under construction". Where, please?

Leep very kindly gave me the information that I needed before she went swanning around on the high seas ( lucky her), and quite frankly I am loath to ask her again.

All help would be appreciated.

Cheers
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Have been into a few sites for information, and can see why I haven't had any response. Imagine having a site virtually closed down!! Ironically, I love cabbages.

This is so unfortunate, I am getting to the stage where I am really beginning to hate formats and DRM, but will get over it.
Advert
Old 04-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
That would be me doing the constructing. I'm working on it as I have time (which I don't have a lot of until about mid-May and I'm at work right now). There is a lot of testing and screen capturing which takes quite a bit of time. I plan to give more detail and step by step instructions about the tools that are currently available that work for K1 and K2.

If you have any questions in the meantime, just ask and I'll try to answer as best I can.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
the "pycryto - adekeyver3.pyw - and all else" comes up "no console".
There is no need for a command window to run a .pyw script, just click on it like you would any other Windows app.

See Adobe ADEPT DRM for EPUB circumvented. There is another thread on PDF, but this was the original one and may be helpful (see the 1st and last page of the thread).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #5
nohmi2
Pensively observing.

Many thanks for both replies.

I am still bumbling my way through.

Cheers
Advert