Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #23971
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Frozen Summit for Mom, Similac Organic for Lucas.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #23972
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
I went for a walk outside in the bitter cold weather; some snow.
In my cup: hot Glühwein
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #23973
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
The snow we got two days ago disappeared by yesterday afternoon. Another thought to ponder as I have my first cup of tea.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #23974
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Water
Old 03-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #23975
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Three days of good weather. Done for now. Rain, more rain, and MORE RAIN in the forecast.

Fresh squeezed orange juice and Peet's Major Dickason's coffee.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #23976
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Coffee in my cup and biscotti on my plate, as I try to adjust to the time change of losing one hour of my sleep.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #23977
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

More water. I did have a beer while outside with the baby, dogs, and hubby.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #23978
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
For once I'm up before Stitchawl! Good morning! It's a fine overcast day here

Class will begin soon. Snickers for sugar and water to wash it down.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:38 AM   #23979
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
For once I'm up before Stitchawl!
Not even close, my dear... By my time, you posted this a 8:45. At that time I was sitting in the treatment chair of the Kansai Medical Center's Traveler's Clinic getting stabbed multiple times in each arm!
This morning we updated;
Tetanus
Rabies
Thyphoid
Japanese Encephalitis.
We will return next Monday morning for an encore, then two weeks later yet another. I can't believe the expense of these vaccines!!!
This morning's bill came to over $900 USD! It's not fair... I get the pain and they get the money.... Something isn't Kosher...

Quote:
Good morning! It's a fine overcast day here
Class will begin soon. Snickers for sugar and water to wash it down.
Nothing like a good Snickers bar for a healthy start on the day. I shouldn't speak though... I had two MegaSausage/Egg McMuffins for breakfast today. If I have to suffer pain, I treat myself to what ever pleasure is closest... But it certainly IS a lovely day, if not just a wee bit cold again. I'm warming up with a mug of unbranded Keemun tea to wash away the memory of the Lipton's Yellow Label served to me by McArteryClogs.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #23980
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Not sure if any of our German friends frequent this thread, but here's a story I saw this morning at this link.

Of interest to the tea enthusiast fraternity here as well.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:40 AM   #23981
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Interesting. One of the stores I buy my tea from is German, Tea Gschwnedner.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #23982
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Not even close, my dear... By my time, you posted this a 8:45. At that time I was sitting in the treatment chair of the Kansai Medical Center's Traveler's Clinic getting stabbed multiple times in each arm!
Whaaatt?? I posted that at 6:45 and still missed it? I'm gonna get you, one of these days...

(What a coincidence. I got vaccine shot today too.)

But a fine day it was! I got excellent ideas in the morning and fresh air in the afternoon

Back on topic, I'm having Milo and a couple of Trias cookies which are insanely good.

Last edited by maianhvk; 03-11-2013 at 09:16 AM.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #23983
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Whaaatt?? I posted that at 6:45 and still missed it? I'm gonna get you, one of these days... ;
Right! Two hour time zone difference! Our alarm went off at 04:30 your time, 06:30 ours. Regardless, any time before 10 is Zero Dark 30!

Quote:
(What a coincidence. I got vaccine shot today too.)
Whadja get?

Quote:
Back on topic, I'm having Milo and a couple of Trias cookies which are insanely good.
No Milo for me... it's 10:25 now so it's a small glass of tequila. No nachos.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #23984
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Couple of pots of Bancha, now making a pot of Pu Erh. Munching on some Godiva Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt. Nothing to eat and only water to drink after 1 today, physical for life insurance tonight. (sigh)
Old 03-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #23985
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
( having stomach- ache from taking the first of my three anti- typhoid capsules; last time I took them it wasn't quite like this. Well.....better than getting typhoid on the road, I suppose).

In my cup: hot Rooibostea with a spoonful of Reichswald forest honey.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?