Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-11-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
357mag
Connoisseur
357mag doesn't litter357mag doesn't litter357mag doesn't litter

Device: iPad and Galaxy S5
Scroll bars and menu items no longer work

This is really strange. My scroll bars and menu items don't work at all on my Win7 box, but if I use remote desktop to access the computer that Calibre is on, everything works fine.

Calibre probably is not at fault, but I would sure like to know where to begin troubleshooting this odd problem.
357mag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Make sure you aren't using a wacom mouse.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
357mag
Connoisseur

I am. Is there any workaround so I can still use my Wacom?
Old 04-13-2011, 10:52 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357mag View Post
No, the Wacom doesn't play nice with calibre. The only work around is to use another (2nd) mouse.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357mag View Post
Have you tried contacting Wacom? They've known about this since Nov of '09 at least. It's not Calibre. It's Wacom and QT.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
357mag
Connoisseur

Now that I know that it is a Wacom issue I did some searching and found in an old thread that the stylus works in Calibre, so I am going to use the stylus when I am in Calibre. Not a perfect solution, but it works.

Thanks all.