Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
EKING S700

EKING S700

Interesting concept, pretty much what I've been looking for. The question is; is it just some more vaporware?

From what I've been able to dig up, they're pretty skimpy on specs; OS, CPU, battery life, size, weight, price, release date, etc. About all that's said is it's dual input, resistive color touch screen and electomagnetic stylus (read wacom).

I'll be keeping my eye on this.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
MikeFromHC
Zealot
MikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-books

Device: Pandigital Novel
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
EKING S700

Interesting concept, pretty much what I've been looking for. The question is; is it just some more vaporware?

From what I've been able to dig up, they're pretty skimpy on specs; OS, CPU, battery life, size, weight, price, release date, etc. About all that's said is it's dual input, resistive color touch screen and electomagnetic stylus (read wacom).

I'll be keeping my eye on this.
At the bottom of the article:
Quote:
Update: Our old friend (and enthusiastic contributor) snoop_snoop dug one up on youbaonet.com for 4,000 Yuan (something like $600). Who's going to be the first one to throw down their credit card?
MikeFromHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert