Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-09-2012, 12:58 AM   #16
fratermus
e-bookworm
fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, K3, KF2, Touch (dying)
I stand corrected. I think I was trying to convey the idea that if there were more than one previously-connected WAP within range the K would have to "forget" them all in order to fail over to 3G for our testing purposes.

{wrote more about the triviality of cracking some WAP schemes, SSH tunnels, compression, GnuPG, squid proxies, etc, but deleted them before I give myself another black eye. Had an infected tooth pulled and really should stop posting until I'm off the meds. :-) }
fratermus is offline   Reply With Quote