Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-30-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Sigil Font

Does Sigil use a windows font and if so can it be changed?
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
That's a very vague question. What font are we talking about? The one used in the Code View, the general UI text (text on buttons, menus etc) or the font(s) used in the Book View?
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #3
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
That's a very vague question. What font are we talking about? The one used in the Code View, the general UI text (text on buttons, menus etc) or the font(s) used in the Book View?
ok.
The text and code views.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
Valloric
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
ok.
The text and code views.
The Code View font is Consolas if it's present on the system or any "typewriter" font Qt feels like giving me. This font will be user-configurable in the mythical options screen.

The Book View fonts are the ones specified through CSS or if left undefined, whatever QtWebKit feels like using on that particular day.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:49 AM   #5
crutledge
eBook FANatic

Quote:
The Code View font is Consolas if it's present on the system or any "typewriter" font Qt feels like giving me. This font will be user-configurable in the mythical options screen.

The Book View fonts are the ones specified through CSS or if left undefined, whatever QtWebKit feels like using on that particular day.
I am sure looking foward to the "mythical options screen." You need to clone yourself. I can see what Sigil will become and am anxious to experience it.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:38 AM   #6
Valloric

Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
I am sure looking foward to the "mythical options screen." You need to clone yourself. I can see what Sigil will become and am anxious to experience it.
Yes, it would be great if I could clone myself and then order the clones to do my bidding .

But yeah, I'm bogged down with university work (5 papers due + finals approaching) so Sigil is currently on stand-by.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:35 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:

I am not adverse to manually editing a config file while the individual denizens assemble themselves into a full blown epic with a user GUI.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote