Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 02:06 PM   #1426
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
I'm all shopped out. Here's my last batch.

35%
dfCD4W6
dGdMU5W
DGKre3T
fHI6aNI
fjJBpPF
FK4HQay
HBHhVcj
hfscgGE
KYp6e66
kzfWIdm
qB8QrYG

30%
pkThbRL
pL7s3VT
PLfy9tJ
pLNx5Fc

25%
pIUTmYG
Pr4zXG2
PR5K7T9
pRBCqU5
preUGbE
pRfkhN3
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #1427
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post

I used HBHhVcj
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #1428
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Thank you, I used qB8QrYG
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #1429
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thumbs up

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who posted your discount codes from the contest. I appreciate it and your kindness in sharing is wonderful, so thank you.
Blue2u is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #1430
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
25%
TDiRIwd
tdMegCM

30%
tEFmikL
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:32 AM   #1431
KJPJBB
KJPJBB began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Are there any codes anyone isn't using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0AT View Post
The books of the month for November are:

101 Slow Cooker Recipes - Gooseberry Patch
Homestyle in a Hurry Cookbook - Gooseberry Patch

The codes are one-time use now.
Hello,

Is there anyone who is not going to use their coupon for the November Book Club Picks?

If not I would love to use it... Please...
KJPJBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:56 PM   #1432
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
I'm a Kobo member but I've not seen competitions mentioned on the site - can someone point me in the direction of where the competitions are mentioned please.

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 11-10-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:52 PM   #1433
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I suspect we don't get them in Oz, Lynx/lynx, as I never see them either. Still, the discount codes often seem to work.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #1434
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
I'm a Kobo member but I've not seen competitions mentioned on the site - can someone point me in the direction of where the competitions are mentioned please.
It was on the Kobo bookstore homepage while it was running and they also sent out emails mentioning it. It ended yesterday.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 AM   #1435
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I suspect we don't get them in Oz, Lynx/lynx, as I never see them either. Still, the discount codes often seem to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It was on the Kobo bookstore homepage while it was running and they also sent out emails mentioning it. It ended yesterday.
Thanks for that Anemic Oak.

I've been on the Kobo site quite frequently over the last couple of weeks and haven't seen any info on competitions - but - I tend to just enter book/author details and search (and buy or not), and not do too much else looking around.

So, I'm guessing that as Bookpossum's said - they're geo restricted.

Lately the generously posted competition codes have worked for me, so yep, I've purchased a few Kobo's.

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 11-11-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #1436
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Just received this from Kobo - 50% off comics and graphic novels.

Save on select graphic novels,
including Buffy the Vampire Slayer,
True Blood, Star Trek and more!
PROMO CODE: comics50

Expires November 17th, 2012, 11:59 PM EST.
One redemption per customer. Comics are supported only
on Kobo Vox, Kobo iPad app and Kobo Android app.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #1437
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Bargainmoose40 is working for me. 40% off non-agency titles.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #1438
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Uh oh, big trouble!!! It's worked multiple times for me!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #1439
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Thanks! I just picked up Death on the Marais by Adrian Magson
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 AM   #1440
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Uh oh, big trouble!!! It's worked multiple times for me!!!
Used it twice!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals