Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-28-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
Warnigel
Warnigel began at the beginning.

Device: None
Andy McNab, Chris Ryan...Who?

Hi all,

I recently had my first novel published in paperback in the UK - The Great Satan - An SAS adventure/thriller sort of based on my own murky past.

Due to unforseen circumstances however, it's fallen to me as the author to produce a viable Kindle version of the paperback for Amazon.... Got that cracked OK, and they started selling the Kindle version this morning.

I've also managed to produce a EPUB version as well, but have 5 (I think minor) error messages when I validate? SF training might have included underwater shark fighting, but didn't include reading HTML, so can anyone help?

I really need some kind spirit to wash the EPUB file through, and fix the little line errors.

I'm working on the sequel to TGS at the moment, and would be happy to add a credit for the bright young(?) thing that sorts out the probs.

Cheers

David
contact direct: shadowsquadron@btinternet.com
Warnigel is offline   Reply With Quote