Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #23221
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Dark chocolate pomegranate seeds from Trader Joe's in my hand, not my cup. They are SO good! Had my shoulder MRI today. I was a little nervous, having read so many accounts of people panicking in the tube. It was really a non-event for me, though. I just kept my eyes closed, so I couldn't even tell I was in there. I got used to the noise pretty quickly. I won't have the results until next Tuesday, though, when I go back to the doctor.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:19 PM   #23222
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
An uneventful birthday yesterday, but I felt very, very good! I'm sure this year is gonna be marvelous! Thanks for all the wishes

Just water now
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:37 PM   #23223
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Chicken noodle soup in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:39 AM   #23224
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Hi cromag - is this your first posting in the "cup" thread? Welcome.
Hi, orlok. I might have stopped by once or twice before. What's in my cup is usually pretty boring, since it's almost always "tea."
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #23225
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Hi, orlok. I might have stopped by once or twice before. What's in my cup is usually pretty boring, since it's almost always "tea."
Whaaat? You can't just say tea! Where are the temperature, the brewing time, the kind of cup, the color of leaves?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:55 AM   #23226
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
why don't you go to bed when sick? that's just .... sick
Well... yeah. That's the point. Why waste good sleep on sick?

But in fact, even sick, I have too much energy, too many things I want to do, etc., to just STOP for a day. When I actually do go to bed sick, my wife starts calling funeral homes...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:54 AM   #23227
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Whaaat? You can't just say tea! Where are the temperature, the brewing time, the kind of cup, the color of leaves?

Drinking cappuccino ... Trying to wake up ... Still not feeling too good, but I'm not sick enough to stay home. I hope today moves faster than yesterday.
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:01 AM   #23228
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Just water now
Iced water in my cup!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:41 AM   #23229
maianhvk
whimsical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post

Drinking cappuccino ... Trying to wake up ... Still not feeling too good, but I'm not sick enough to stay home. I hope today moves faster than yesterday.
Are you sick, or is that a routine thing to wake up dizzy and go to sleep wide awake?
Old 01-23-2013, 05:47 AM   #23230
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Well that was awful. There is no way to tell a six month old he will feel better soon. The only way Lucas would sleep last night was on me.even that took some coaxing. And a throw up. Hubby changed Lucas while I changed myself. Poor little guy. Being sick sucks whenyou understand it. I can't imagine how scary it must be whenyou don't understand what is happening.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #23231
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I remember when our first child was first ill with a cold, at about 6 months. It's dreadful, because you can't really do anything. But it does pass.

Iced water (1/3 full) in my cup.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #23232
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Well that was awful. There is no way to tell a six month old he will feel better soon. The only way Lucas would sleep last night was on me.even that took some coaxing. And a throw up. Hubby changed Lucas while I changed myself. Poor little guy. Being sick sucks whenyou understand it. I can't imagine how scary it must be whenyou don't understand what is happening.
Poor baby, and poor you. It's probably worse for you than for him. Since he really doesn't "know" he's sick, hopefully in between the bouts of nausea he doesn't anticipate it happening again like we do. I sure hope he gets better quickly, and I'm glad you are able to get him to drink the Pedialyte so he doesn't dehydrate.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:44 AM   #23233
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Are you sick, or is that a routine thing to wake up dizzy and go to sleep wide awake?
Most definitely sick. I think a mild case of the flu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Well that was awful. There is no way to tell a six month old he will feel better soon. The only way Lucas would sleep last night was on me.even that took some coaxing. And a throw up. Hubby changed Lucas while I changed myself. Poor little guy. Being sick sucks when you understand it. I can't imagine how scary it must be whenyou don't understand what is happening.
Poor Lucas! Hope he feels better soon!

In my cup: water with vitamins. I always feel awful this time of year, winter just keeps dragging on! Time for spring!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:01 AM   #23234
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Seven Sons Pu-erh in one mug. Oatmeal in the other. And I think I am getting a cold. Knowing my luck, it will turn into pneumonia. Again.

Can spring please hurry up and get here?
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #23235
Iridal
Mysteriarch

Chocolate milk. In desperate need of energy!

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?