Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 05:59 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
25 Days of Free Holiday Music from Amazon

25 Days of Free Holiday Music

Quote:
'Tis the season! Every day through Christmas, we're unveiling a new, free holiday MP3 song. Check back daily to see what's next.
These songs can be found in the above link and can be given as gifts if you wish.

Last edited by HarryT; 12-08-2011 at 11:40 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
I really hope they include Twisted Sister's Christmas stuff. It's really, really good.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2011, 06:08 AM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
I really hope they include Twisted Sister's Christmas stuff. It's really, really good.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
As expected.
Quote:
We are sorry...
  • We could not process your order. The sale of MP3 Downloads is currently available only to US customers located in the United States.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Just like we missed out on all those android apps.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:12 AM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I love this!

While you pick up the free holiday mp3 Grab 100 Christmas Classics for $5 It's one of the many $5 dollar MP3 Albums for December. It's traditional holiday music not classical. I loaded it up on my Sansa Zip Clip and it's wonderful! I love Perry Como and Bing Crosby at Christmastime.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I hate Christmas Music.
It probably has something to do with me being a jeweler and having to listen to it every day all Christmas long.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #7
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I love this!

While you pick up the free holiday mp3 Grab 100 Christmas Classics for $5 It's one of the many $5 dollar MP3 Albums for December. It's traditional holiday music not classical. I loaded it up on my Sansa Zip Clip and it's wonderful! I love Perry Como and Bing Crosby at Christmastime.
I have heard of this Sansa Clip before, but have never looked into buying it yet. How much music can it hold?
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #8
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Old 12-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I have heard of this Sansa Clip before, but have never looked into buying it yet. How much music can it hold?
The Sansa Clip Zip comes in 4GB ($50) and 8GB ($70). On BF, it was selling for $30 and $40. Amazon usually has the best non-sale prices. It has a mSD card slot for up to 32GB of additional storage.

I highly recommend it.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #10
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The Sansa Clip Zip comes in 4GB ($50) and 8GB ($70). On BF, it was selling for $30 and $40. Amazon usually has the best non-sale prices. It has a mSD card slot for up to 32GB of additional storage.

I highly recommend it.
Me too!

You can also often find refurbished versions of the earlier Clip and Clip+ models for good prices. Woot used to have Sansa products pretty often, but haven't recently. But they still show up from time-to-time on other deal sites like Icemonkey or Tanga. And Best Buy will sometimes have the refurbished older models for $20 - $40 depending on storage and whether it's a Clip or Clip+. The original Clip doesn't have a mSD slot and the Clip+ does.

I have several Clips bought for $19.99 from Woot - one in each of my two gym bags, one in my backpack/purse and one in my roll-aboard (I travel a lot for work). All of them are great and have lasted a long time. I actually appreciate not having a mSD slot in the ones I use at the gym - one less path for sweat to get in and muck things up.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #11
obs20
Wizard
obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 600, Nook ST, Toshiba Excite 10.1 AT 300
Kinks - Father Christmas or Joan Jett- Little Drummer Boy

obs20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #12
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

I highly recommend it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Me too!

You can also often find refurbished versions of the earlier Clip and Clip+ models for good prices. Woot used to have Sansa products pretty often, but haven't recently. But they still show up from time-to-time on other deal sites like Icemonkey or Tanga. And Best Buy will sometimes have the refurbished older models for $20 - $40 depending on storage and whether it's a Clip or Clip+. The original Clip doesn't have a mSD slot and the Clip+ does.

I have several Clips bought for $19.99 from Woot - one in each of my two gym bags, one in my backpack/purse and one in my roll-aboard (I travel a lot for work). All of them are great and have lasted a long time. I actually appreciate not having a mSD slot in the ones I use at the gym - one less path for sweat to get in and muck things up.
Thanks! I will have to look at these. I need a replacement for my old IPod.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I highly recommend the new Sansa Clip Zip. I own the older Clip+ but the new Clip Zip is amazing! The quality of sound and new features just make it worth upgrading. I was also surprised on the Zip how much faster I could transfer music from PC to device. On the Clip+ it took nearly twice as long but on the Zip I can load it up in no time.

I got the 4GB version on sale for 29.99 Black Friday at Amazon.
Be sure to do a firmware upgrade once you get yours. Otherwise it has some issues that are fixed in the newest firmware. I ordered another iluv speaker case for mine which I use to listen to without headphones. The new Zip also uses the MicroUSB instead of the previous Clip+ uses MiniUSB which is less common.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I hate Christmas Music.
It probably has something to do with me being a jeweler and having to listen to it every day all Christmas long.
Apache
Not me, I collect it and can't wait for the Holiday season! I listen to Christmas music all day long by choice.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Not me, I collect it and can't wait for the Holiday season! I listen to Christmas music all day long by choice.
I stream it off the net.