Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-06-2006, 01:59 PM   #1
smith_demon
smith_demon began at the beginning.

oracle ocp exams guide ?

i am learning on purchasing hotcerts.com $85 package for my ocp exams . anyone knows how good are ocp exams of hotcerts ? . please do let me know.
smith_demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:35 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Not sure about that particular one, but the sample exams are very helpful, and you can find all kinds of options with an ebay search for "oracle ocp". When I did the cert a while back, there were some free ones on the web also, so you might even want to do some Googling. (Yes, I know Google doesn't like their name used as a verb, but hey, it's convenient.)

I'd really be interested to hear whether you can use them on a handheld. At one time, I converted an html OCP prep book using iSilo, and it was a little slow on my older device, but actually readable! Probably even better in formats like TomeRaider made for large documents, or with a newer handheld.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert