Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
bbean
bbean began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
bbean

Hello to everyone I am trying to learn more about the Sony Reader and what I can download into it.
bbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Well what are you looking to download?

Welcome!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbean View Post
Hello to everyone I am trying to learn more about the Sony Reader and what I can download into it.
Hello and welcome. There is a plethora of books right on this forum that you can d/l for free.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ebooks.php?forumid=126

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi bbean and welcome to the Forum. What model Sony do you have?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome bbean. There are many free books available for your Sony reader right here at MobileRead. And, you can get a hundred or so Science Fiction and Fantasy titles at the Baen Free Library. Baen also sells additional titles through its Webscription site. Fictionwise sells a portion of their titles as non-encrypted (multi-format) books ready to be read on your Sony reader. And, there's always the Sony store. I believe that there are other online stores in the UK selling books for the Sony reader, but I haven't investigated them yet.

Welcome to MobileRead and I hope you really enjoy your reader.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert