Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #1
bawldiggle
anything is possible
bawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one hand

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Question Tracking sent messages

How do I track messages I send ?
ie, conversations I might have with another member ?

Messages I receive ... I get, but I cannot find where I can see msgs I have sent.
It would be handy to be able to re-read the to-and-fros.

Thank you
bawldiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:17 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
There are a few ways but I usually:

Click User CP (left side on blue bar)
Click Private Messages (left hand column to get drop down menu)
Click Sent Items
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:18 PM   #3
bawldiggle
anything is possible
bawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one handbawldiggle can read with one hand

Just found the answer to my own question.
Login > User CP > Private messages (left hand menu)
At end of caption "Private messages" click on down arrow.
"Sent Items"

Old 01-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #4
bawldiggle
anything is possible

Thanks Wetdogeared for such a quick response.
You beat me to it by about 30 seconds.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:25 PM   #5
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawldiggle View Post
Thanks Wetdogeared for such a quick response.
You beat me to it by about 30 seconds.
You're welcome.

Alternatively, while you're viewing your inbox, there are two different drop down menus to toggle between your Inbox and Sent Items.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote