Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
lauras231279
lauras231279 began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader / xoom
How to set up automatic cataloging?

Hi

Please bear with me, I'm no expert at this kind of thing but I'm trying to get the batch file to run on Windows using the run.cmd so that I can automate it to make a new catalog regularly.

When I do, it asks me to "press any key to continue" at the cmd box and then doesn't seem to do anything. Surely I don't have to always be present to press a key to continue? I m sure I have done something wrong but don't know where.

Anyone able to help me?
lauras231279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauras231279 View Post
Hi

Please bear with me, I'm no expert at this kind of thing but I'm trying to get the batch file to run on Windows using the run.cmd so that I can automate it to make a new catalog regularly.

When I do, it asks me to "press any key to continue" at the cmd box and then doesn't seem to do anything. Surely I don't have to always be present to press a key to continue? I m sure I have done something wrong but don't know where.

Anyone able to help me?
Even if it Ran, you would not see that prompt.
do you have a Pause in your bat?

Rename a copy of your bat file to mybat.TXT (TXT is important as MR only allows certain extensions) , post it as a attachment and we can look at it for you
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
scissors
Addict
scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs300, kindle keyboard 3g
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauras231279 View Post
Hi

Anyone able to help me?
The latest version of calibre2opds is bugged

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=64095&page=34

I managed to get a copy of version 2.3 here and the batch works fine.

Apparently it will be fixed in v3
scissors is offline   Reply With Quote