Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
sirostr
sirostr began at the beginning.

Device: KIndle 4
Books indexing problem caused by the device.

So.. I've been using my Kindle 4 for few months. Everything was going smoothly till last Monday. I copied two books downloaded from TPB (as usual). My battery started to die within a day instead of couple of weeks. I googles the problem and found out that the cause of that is that books are stuck in indexing. The problem was either in book files or my device. Although, i copied the same files to another Kindle and they would be indexed within a minute. So: the problem is in the device. I rebooted my Kindle few times but it doesn't help. Any thoughts?
Old 07-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
We will not permit MobileRead forums to be used to ask for assistance with pirated books. Please bear this in mind. Any repeat will result in an immediate ban.

Thread closed.
Advert
Closed Thread