Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
Kemp
Zealot
Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
1001 Downloads for Haven!

...and currently 85 on the Smashwords Top 100.

Granted, the experience is somewhat sullied by JanG, whose thread about 21,000 downloads sits only a few inches away from mine. Quite frankly, however, who cares? Kudos to your success!

To commemorate this milestone of mine, I'm going to offer Haven at an even... errr... free-er price?

Okay, so, I can't actually start paying people to read it. That would be crippling to both my bank account and my self-esteem. Still, I'd like to thank everyone who downloaded my novel, doubly thank those who have read it, and give a humble fist shaking to those who haven't done either. By fist shaking, I of course mean gentle encouragement.

Thanks everyone!
Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

1,000 since December is pretty great!
Click image for larger version

Name:	haven.JPG
Views:	302
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	45112
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Hi Kemp, I just purchased your book from Smashwords at the free-er price of $0.00, thank you!

I laughed at your post above and I like the look of the blurb posted by dreams (thanks, dreams!).

I'll let you know what I think when I've finished reading it The reviews indicate a sequel may be required...

And congratulations on a very good milestone and rating at Smashwords!
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote