Notices

Old 01-09-2016, 01:24 AM   #1
cclambie
cclambie began at the beginning.

Device: Nook touch
Thumbs up Big fan, Hello

Hi all,
Craig here, from Melbourne Australia
I am an avid reader, and have a Nook from B&N in the USA, I find it the best of the readers, although the new Amazon Kindle is pretty cool.
I buy from every store, and use Gutenberg.org a lot for classics and out of print books, which is a great source of books. I do wonder what the TIPP is going to do to this - but that is a discussion for another time.
Big fan of Calibre, and use it to convert books and remove DRM from them, which is great.
Thanks very much for developing and keeping it up and running.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-09-2016 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Link deleted - MODERATOR
cclambie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 06:01 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
G'day Craig and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote