Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 04-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Smith, George O.: George O. Smith Collection....[Illus.], v1, 04 April 2008.

Here is all the public domain science fiction short stories of George O. Smith that I could find. These are from the 1950s.

I put in the illustrations for your extra enjoyment. If you find more Smith stories that are NOT in txt format, please let me know and I'll continue to add them to this collection.

This is a short collection, with only four titles. Below is a list of titles:

The Big Fix
History Repeats
Instinct
Stop Look and Dig

These are all fun stories to read, full of a kind of magic that science fiction had during the 1950s.

I hope you enjoy them.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote