Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-07-2014, 07:53 AM   #286
discocreeper101
discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieMan597 View Post
The problem with that is the binaies for touch at very very buggy and experimental at the moment. Problems: input and dithering.
so you do have something working... could you upload a beta touch/pw gnuboy
discocreeper101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:19 AM   #287
PieMan597
Still a pie
PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, OnePlus 7 Pro
I don't have bimaries , the sources are over at two bob's github.
PieMan597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2014, 07:01 AM   #288
discocreeper101
discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.discocreeper101 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Quote:
I don't have bimaries , the sources are over at two bob's github.
I Cant Compile The Fgnuboy Because I Am On A Windows PC Could You Help

Last edited by discocreeper101; 05-08-2014 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:00 PM   #289
PieMan597
Still a pie
PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Get linux. It is free and will make your life easier. Microsoft isn't that good for programming on. Or, you could always get a gameboy emulator for the computer.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:40 PM   #290
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by discocreeper101 View Post
I Cant Compile The Fgnuboy Because I Am On A Windows PC Could You Help
Not so.
You can build for Linux ARM on a Windows PC -
**AND** that will provide many challenges to keep one busy.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2014, 11:39 PM   #291
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Took a shot at building from twobobs github for my Touch:

Can't find "linux/einkfb.h" in https://github.com/twobob/fbgnuboy/b.../fbdev/fbdev.c

Seems to be needed and not anywhere in the archive... No clue where to go for this?
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:42 PM   #292
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
Took a shot at building from twobobs github for my Touch:

Can't find "linux/einkfb.h" in https://github.com/twobob/fbgnuboy/b.../fbdev/fbdev.c

Seems to be needed and not anywhere in the archive... No clue where to go for this?
One W.A.F.G:
twobob pulled it from the Amazon source archive
(no - I don't have a clue as to which one ).

- - - -

I am pretty sure he was in the habit of pulling headers out of the Amazon source archives and populating his build environment with them (as part of setting up his build environment).

Last edited by knc1; 05-27-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:35 AM   #293
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ah, of course! found in koreader source... I'll see if this works for me.

Thanks for the help, knc1!
Old 05-31-2014, 10:50 AM   #294
PieMan597
Still a pie

Would the einkfb.h included with Geekmaster's port of tcc work as well?
Old 05-31-2014, 04:36 PM   #295
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Would the einkfb.h included with Geekmaster's port of tcc work as well?
What is their difference?
(what is shown by the "diff" utility).
Old 06-13-2014, 02:29 PM   #296
PieMan597
Still a pie

Sorry for the late reply, my computer broke.

The difference seems to be pretty much everything. Attached are the two files.

MOD: Amazon copyright content removed
Attached Files
File Type: txt koreader_einkfb.h.txt (1.3 KB, 217 views)

Last edited by twobob; 06-13-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:07 PM   #297
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply, my computer broke.

The difference seems to be pretty much everything. Attached are the two files.

MOD: Amazon copyright content removed
Laws are different here in the USA -
that was a header (interface description) file and interface descriptions are always licensed as public domain accessible (regardless of ownership (copyright)).

That was a court decision back in the early days of protected game cartridges.

This server is in Canada (our 51st state) and I would not be surprised if their laws follow ours on I.P. subjects.

And the owners of this site are somewhere under the snow in northern Europe.

The safe bet -
leave it taken out - but I don't think it was required.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #298
PieMan597
Still a pie

Anyways, I think that either one might work, but I will go with Hawhill's version, because it calls on Amazon's version.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:49 AM   #299
discocreeper101

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
Ah, of course! found in koreader source... I'll see if this works for me.

Thanks for the help, knc1!
Well hows it going? (i had no bloody idea) If compiled, could i have the emulator? thanks
Old 03-09-2015, 12:30 PM   #300
brianinmaine
Evangelist

Too much work with nothing to show for it is my reply. In the end, even if it was working, I think the Kindle e-ink is too slow to play games like that anyway. even pressing the buttons repeatedly is an issue.

You're welcome to try! Have a great time!