Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
E-readers Fan
E-readers Fan began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox m92
How to deleted websites in Boox M92 ?

Hi

How do I deleted websites in Boox M92?
I would like to removed the sites added by the company (i.e. German Wiki, German Google) since I do not know German so they won't be of any use for me, just take up space.
E-readers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
For a general user, it is not possible.

For experienced IT person, you could use Tiny File Manager (from first page of thread about M92 firmware) and delete the website bookmarks. (I do not know where it is stored.)

It also might be possible to remove website bookmarks from firmware instalaton zip file. And reinstall the firmware. It is possible to add files to firmware file, but I do not know if it is possible to remove ones...

In both cases, you should know, what you do. Otherwise you might (in extreme case) brick M92.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert