Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
juanlulli
juanlulli began at the beginning.

Device: none
My first post...humbling

Hi all, no other way to get started than by asking the humbling question: which version of calibre do I download if I'm running OS X 10.5.8? Sorry for asking and Thanks in advance...juan
juanlulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:02 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanlulli View Post
Hi all, no other way to get started than by asking the humbling question: which version of calibre do I download if I'm running OS X 10.5.8? Sorry for asking and Thanks in advance...juan
According to the download page if you meet the criteria listed in the Note the latest version of calibre you can run is 0.7.28. If you are not restricted by the note then you should run the latest version of calibre.
Quote:
Note
  1. If you are using OS X Tiger or a PowerPC Mac, the last version of calibre that will work on your machine is 0.7.28, available here.
Good Reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert