Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
internalaudit
internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.internalaudit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question Which Windows pc / Android application will keep epub annotations consistent?

Hi everyone.

I just recently started collecting a few epub's on my laptop running Windows 7 and would like to get some advice on what applications to use on my laptop and my Android phone so that annotations I make on either one will remain intact when I view it on the other.

I understand I may likely need a syncing application to sync my epubs. From my readings, dropbox is way better than google drive.

Found out about Cool Reader today and the Android app is highly rated:

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...b2xyZWFkZXIiXQ..

Cool Reader on SourceForge.net (for desktop/laptops):
http://crengine.sourceforge.net/

If I install the above applications on my pc and my smartphone, will I be to keep annotations (bookmarks, highlights, scribbles, etc.) intact? It doesn't make sense to switch back and forth if annotations will be lost along the way.

I'll be reading mainly on my pc but will at times want to read or refer to the file on the phone so these annotations will be very helpful. I only have a few epub files so far and I am not a speed reader.

Thanks for any tips, be it alternative epub readers or syncing tools between Android and Windows 7.
internalaudit is offline   Reply With Quote